Thorough investigation into any workplace accident is necessary to help prevent recurrences and to demonstrate to enforcement authorities and others that appropriate remedial action has been or is being taken.
Effective accident investigation is not only a moral and legal duty; undertaking Accident Investigation & Procedures training also represents sound commercial sense, as identifying and addressing the root causes of accidents guards against future incidents.
This half-day accident investigation course will enable delegates to identify the root causes of accidents and make quality recommendations in order to prevent recurrences.
Who should attend?
Directors, senior managers, line managers, supervisors, and safety representatives.
This is a closed course, please call us on 01527 571 611 for details.
Accident Investigation and Procedures training is a half day training course and includes the following;
- A broad understanding of accident investigation
- Readily applicable accident investigation procedures
- How to collect, analyse and communicate data
- A robust understanding of RIDDOR
- An understanding of strategies to ensure the organisation learns from safety failure
- Accident reporting and scope of investigation
- Accident investigation techniques
- Stages of accident investigation
- Practical exercises and case study
To gain a certificate each candidate will need to successfully complete both a short multiple choice assessment paper as well as a practical assessment.
- No upcoming events
In House Training
Agility UK can deliver the Accident Investigation & Procedures course for you at your premises. A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the given examples to your organisations activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today contact us on 01527 571 611.