The one day CCNSG Renewal training course provides essential updates and reviews skills acquired on the CCNSG Safety Passport Course.
The one day CCNSG Renewal training course provides essential updates and reviews skills acquired on the CCNSG Safety Passport Course, a nationally recognised and accredited health and safety qualification aimed at those working in the engineering and construction industries.
Many companies insist on contractors and employees undertaking CCNSG Safety Passport training before being allowed on to sites or premises.
Who should attend?
Any persons wishing to renew their CCNSG Safety Passport.
Open Course – £125.00 + VAT per person.
The cost includes course materials & handouts, CCNSG Passport on successful completion and lunch & refreshments.
The CCNSG Safety Passport covers the following areas:
- Health and Safety law, permits to work and safe behaviour at work
- Safe working practices relating to working at height, use of scaffolding and access equipment
- Safe working practices for access, exiting and site transport
- Accident, first aid and fire procedures, precautions
- COSHH regulations and personal protective equipment requirements
- Implications of working with asbestos
- Noise and hand-arm vibration procedures and practices
- Regulations for working with cranes and heavy lifting equipment
- Procedures and practices for working with cranes and heavy lifting
- Procedures, controls and precautions for electricity and power isolation
A new CCNSG Safety Passport will be awarded by CCNSG upon successful completion of the assessment at the end of the course
- No upcoming events
In House Training
Agility UK can deliver the CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal course at your premises tailored in a way that suits your organisation.
A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the examples to your organisations activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today, contact us on 01527 571 611.