The CCNSG Safety Passport scheme is a nationally accredited and recognised health and safety qualification specifically aimed at those working in the engineering construction industry.
The CCNSG Safety Passport scheme is a nationally accredited and recognised health and safety qualification specifically aimed at those working in the engineering construction industry. The qualification is designed to give contractors a solid understanding of the issues surrounding engineering construction sites and projects by raising awareness of health, safety and environmental considerations.
Many companies insist on contractors and employees undertaking CCNSG Safety Passport training before being allowed on to sites or premises.
Who should attend?
Anyone working within the engineering construction industry or anyone wishing to commence work on a site that stipulates contractors hold a CCNSG Safety Passport.
Open Course – £145.00 + VAT per person.
The cost includes course materials & handouts, CCNSG Passport on successful completion and lunch & refreshments on both days.
The CCNSG Safety Passport covers the following areas:
- Health and Safety law, permits to work and safe behaviour at work
- Safe working practices relating to working at height, use of scaffolding and access equipment
- Safe working practices for access, exiting and site transport
- Accident, first aid and fire procedures, precautions
- COSHH regulations and personal protective equipment requirements
- Implications of working with asbestos
- Noise and hand-arm vibration procedures and practices
- Regulations for working with cranes and heavy lifting equipment
- Procedures and practices for working with cranes and heavy lifting
- Procedures, controls and precautions for electricity and power isolation
Each module of the CCNSG Safety Passport is assessed through multiple choice question papers with the examination pass mark for each paper set at 80%.
Each successful candidate will leave the course with a ‘Temporary Passport’. CCNSG will issue a ‘Permanent Passport within 6 weeks of course completion.
- No upcoming events
In House Training
Agility UK can deliver CCNSG Safety Passport course for you at your premises tailored in a way that suits your organisation. We can be flexible on how we deliver the 2 days, whether this is the traditional straight 2 days or whether you split the 2 days.
A closed course on your site will also allow us to tailor our course and the examples to your organisations activities and procedures.
For a tailored quote today, contact us on 01527 571 611.