The course will give attendees a practical guide to the basic legal principles that govern the formation, existence and termination of employment contracts. The course pays particular attention to varying contractual terms and conditions, as a result of a business need.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for HR Professionals, line managers and delegates who are involved in business reorganisation processes.
Please call us on 01527 571 611 for a tailored quotation.
The Contracts of Employment training course will cover the following topics:
- Formation of the contract of employment
- Overview of the contractual terms (express and implied) and how these impact your business
- Variation of the contract, in order to benefit the organisation, by way of agreement, contractual right and by way of unilateral variation
- The various forms of termination
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session