The course is designed to help you identify ways to reduce the risk of you having to deal with disciplinary and grievances at work. The course also considers the balance between the formal and informal approach, when such a scenario does arise.
By the end of the course you will also have an in depth knowledge of each of the processes and how to implement them fairly and legally.
Who should attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of Staff who are responsible for managing employees (delegates would not need to have direct involvement in managing the formal disciplinary and grievance process; the course covers the formal and informal everyday management of conflicts within the workplace).
Please call us on 01527 571 611 for a tailored quotation.
The Disciplinary and Grievance training coursewill cover the following topics:
- Preventive measures
- The benefits of dealing with disciplinary issues and grievances, informally
- The importance of record keeping and dealing with the issues at an early stage
- The formal disciplinary and grievance process as well best practice for both
- Interesting lessons learned by employers from the relevant case law
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session