This session is intended to provide you with a knowledge of how current anti-discriminative legislation impacts on the workplace. In particular, the course covers the key aspects of The Equality Act 2010, which brought about a number of important changes to discrimination and employment law in the UK.
Who should attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of Staff who are responsible for managing employees.
Please call us on 01527 571 611 for a tailored quotation.
The Discrimination in the Workplace training course will cover the following topics:
- The different types of discrimination within the workplace
- The differences between direct and indirect discrimination and the impact on the workplace
- An employer’s obligation in relation to a disabled employee
- When and how to use the ‘objective justification’ defence
- Harassment and Victimization
- The impact of the Equality Act 2010 on organisations
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session