This course explains the legal framework relating to managing performance at work. We aim to give you a clearer understanding of how to deal with under performers, as well as practical steps to help employees improve their performance. The course also highlights the risks of mismanagement and its consequences.
Who should attend?
The course is essential for HR professionals, line managers and other members of staff who are responsible for managing employees.
Please call us on 01527 571 611 for a tailored quotation.
The Performance Management training course will cover the following topics:
- A practical step-by-step guide to the performance management process
- The key points that should be considered at each stage of the process
- The ‘do’s and don’ts’ of managing performance
- Potential outcomes from the performance management process
- We will also have an open forum for general employment law questions at the end of the session