Across the UK, all companies have to deal with absence management at one time or another. In an organisation, management of high levels of absence due to illness, duvet days or those so-called ‘Monday blues’ can have a major impact upon management resources. But absence management isn’t always a straightforward procedure.
At Agility UK, our HR specialists can follow the simple and effective absence management processes of:
By employing this deceptively simple method of absence management, we are confident we can use our skills and experience in managing absence and employment law to reduce your absence levels and help you to manage absence successfully in the future.
Expert Absence Management Advice
Absence management advice from Agility UK covers the following subject areas:
- The difference between authorised and unauthorised absences
- Absence management interviews
- Drafting absence management documentation and policies
- The different ways of dealing with ad-hoc and long-term absences
- Advice on disability, long term sickness or pregnancy
- How to dismiss lawfully for reasons of absence
Agility UK appreciates that, as an employer, you cannot afford to lose valuable working time through repeated or on-going absence. That’s why we offer simple and useful absence management advice that helps to reduce your absence levels as quickly and successfully as possible