Are you looking for an expert in managing performance levels as to review and implement change in your organisation?
Performance management is vital to the improvement of overall performance in your business as well as the efficiency and productivity of your services. Agility UK’s HR advisors can ensure that your performance levels are fully optimised, producing the best results for your company.
Managing Performance within your Business
Agility UK offer more than a one size fits all service; our specialists tailor the performance management advice and support to meet the needs and expectations of you and your business through regular contact with a dedicated performance consultant. We can advise you on:
- When and where to manage performance
- How to enact effective change
- Documentation provision and translation
- Performance management training for in-house solutions
Key Stages of Managing Employee Performance
There are three main activities that the majority of performance management processes consist of, which include:
- A planned approach to performance management, which is rolled out throughout the whole company so that everybody knows the process and is comfortable with it. This is vital as employees need to be honest with themselves to truly make a difference to their approach to work.
- Monitoring and coaching an individual plays a key role in helping an individual reach their full potential.
- Building in review processes so that it is clear what changes have been made.
- Managing outcomes generated form the performance management process; whether it is good, bad or indifferent.